Privacy, Usage, and Consent Policies
Effective date: January 1, 2020
Michelle Clinard and/or ThriveLife™ Programs owns and operates the michelleclinard.com website and subset thrivecoach.mykajabi.com.
Permission is allowed to temporarily use the materials on this web site for individual and non-business use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to recreate, decompile, or rebuild any product or material contained on this web site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other servers.
This permit may consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Michelle Clinard and/or ThrivePrograms whenever deemed necessary. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
Types of data collected
While using this website, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information (PII) that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, Zip/Postal code, City
- Cookies and usage data
Services provided do not specifically address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 without parent or guardian consent. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your “Children” has/have provided us with personally identifiable information, please contact us. If we become aware that Personal Data from children has been collected without verification of parental consent, steps will be initiated to remove that information from our servers.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies help to:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Personalize your website experience
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Assist in payment processing if necessary
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
Cookies are not used to:
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
We may use third-party Service Providers, such as Google Analytics, to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page here.
BodyMind Community Care and/or Michelle Clinard-Wagner may employ third party companies and individuals (“Service Providers”) to facilitate services, to provide services on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist in analyzing how services are used.
Third parties may have access to your Personally identifiable information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to other sites
Non-Guarantee of Accuracy
Data, articles, information, images, and other works hosted on this website are not guaranteed to be free of defects or errors and is not guaranteed to be updated regularly. Information contained on this website is provided “As-Is”. Rollouts of new, updated, or revised information will be provided at will with no expectation of notification or continuation.
The information and services provided by Michelle during or after your session/participation is not intended to be a diagnosis, medical advice, or substitution for medical treatment. The modalities incorporated into sessions or coaching are non-invasive and without risk. By signing up, registering, and/or making payment for services, you are agreeing that Michelle is not liable for your health, wellness, and safety.